3/1/08

Why Expressions from the Expressway?

So where did the title of this blog come from?

First, these are my little expressions. My thoughts in my voice about all kinds of things that I think about. Nothing scripted, nothing solicited. Multi-faceted and multi-opinioned - just like me!

Secondly, my family's life moves at a speed I previously thought impossible. I am so thankful that breathing is an involuntary response, because I might forget to do it! We want to go anywhere and do and see everything at anytime. We know that life is short and we want to live every moment to its fullest. We are so thankful for all the blessings in our lives.

And of course, there is always my amazing love of alliteration. It is quite possibly my favorite literary device. See if you can count the times I use it.

No comments: