7/9/11

Wands Win




My plan to forge through all of the Harry Potter books before the release of the final movie is about to be declared an official failure. I am currently mid-Book 5 of 7. On the plus side, I am going to have to concede my distaste for all British authors, because Ms. Rowling has an amazing measure of creativity. I have loved reading all my life, but for some reason I have never been able to really enjoy things written by British authors. Tolkein and C.S. Lewis are both authors that I am certain I should love and yet I cannot make it through any of their books without leaving a drool puddle on the pages. Maybe I've finally found my way because I can see so many applications for some HP style magic. Can you imagine the time-outs that my children would be enjoying? Hobbit feet, on the other hand . . . not so inspiring.




No comments: